Monday, January 26, 2015

The Art of Flora Forager






When I joined Instagram just a couple of months ago - I know,
only a wee bit late to jump on that wagon - one of the first people
I began to follow was @flora.forager.  Her cheerful creations
transport me to sunny days spent walking through fields with
the tall grass tickling my legs, which is much welcomed during
this bone-chilling month. What I love most is her use of the
natural world around her to depict the beauty of nature. And
her ability to maintain originality day after day never ceases
to amaze me either; from animals and birds, to landscapes,
to messages, to abstract art.  Her work simply makes me happy. 

For more of Flora Forager's work visit floraforager.com or
follow her on Instagram - you'll be glad you did! 

6 comments:

  1. ah so pretty
    I would definitely follow her :)
    thanks for the info, Samantha
    and welcome to instagram! you'll find plenty of wonderful instagramers out there

    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely artworks! I love to follow creative people who have so much more ideas in their brains than I do. Look cool, I'll follow her too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Check out my fave of today!

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=436606110&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, she is amazing! Thank you for sharing this, because I'm definitely following her. Such whimsical and beautiful art <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really charming works of art. I intend to do something similar one day, I am collecting and preparing materials now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...