Tuesday, February 03, 2015

DIY Stick Frames

If two things could be said about me without a doubt it would be:
1) I love a rustic home and 2) the words waste not want not is my
mantra. That's why these stick frames and re-purposed agenda art
is a total win-win in my books. These frames are wonderful if
you're looking for an easy and inexpensive do-it-yourself way
to do a gallery wall. 

The steps to this are pretty easy: just glue the picture to the
cardboard backing and then glue the sticks to the cardboard.
You can use any kind of stick or twig, I used drift wood as
well as birch. Your frame can be a flush rectangle or the
sticks can cross over one another - options are endless! Cut
off whatever cardboard is showing. If you'd like to hang
them glue some jute on each side of the top. 

1 comment:

  1. Dude, this is awesome! *_*
    Haha, I love the nature look of the stick frames, and then the design of the prints is perfect. I really need to make one!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...