Tuesday, May 21, 2013

No Flash in the Pan

WARNING: Bare pale legs in pictures may cause temporary blindness.





Outfit: Skirt (Thrifted/DIY), Jean Jacket (Thrifted), Bolo Tie (Thrifted),
Flats (Le Chateau), White shirt (really a dress/Thrifed),  Hat (Thrifted)

    I'm baaaaaaaaack! (To be read in the voice of Rex from that kid's dinosaur movie I'm Back). I wish I could say I was travelling or was using my time wisely, such as studying for exams. But alas, I have just been busy hanging with friends, working, and some actual writing (it's about time, I mean, I'm not getting any younger am I?!)
   Another reason I haven't been devoting much time to my blog is because the bf and I have been going through some tough times relationship wise (and since he is my photographer it kind of put a damper on blogging).  We've been together for a long time and I know relationships take work, so we're just going through that at the moment.  
   Enough of that emotional stuff, now to the real reason as to why I'm here: what I decided to put on today. I'm happy to come to you all with some new things regarding my steeze. Take for example for newly required love for all things red! After purchasing my beautiful red leather messenger bag I decided to be all matchy-matchy. I've already been into red lipstick, but lately I've been rocking it pretty much every day, and I got one in a much deeper shade. And my nails, I haven't painted them in ages!  I feel so girly haha. 
    I promise not to take such a long time between style posts. The weather has been real wonky and the hot days come and go pretty quickly but soon enough they'll be here to stay and I can don cute summer outfits all the time, which I will of course want to share!

Until next time!
xo, the Rag Trade 

4 comments:

  1. so cute! love the color combo. and that lip color is FAB on you! :)

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat and color combination. Welcome to my blog. Hope we can follow each other.
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Glad your back! Sorry to hear about the relationship issues! I would like to say I understand....but I've never been in one. But I've seen sisters/friends struggle with it and every relationship takes works, so hang in there:)! As for your totally cute outfit, girl the whole look is just beautiful! And I'm loving the hat on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all goes well for you and your bf. I know every relationship has their tough times! I think you look so cute here though and I know how you feel about white legs... Mine are super white too!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...