Monday, July 07, 2014

Ocean Child




Outfit:
Sweater // Thrifted
Necklace // Re-purposed Earrings into a Pendant
Belt // Thrifted
Dress // Thrifted 
Moccasins // Soft Moc (Maybe...these are old)
Satchel // Garage Sale 
Bracelets // DIY

Another summer weekend is now behind us. If only I could live in a world
with perpetual summers. Or if a Groundhog Day type of scenario happened -
I would have no complaints if it occurred on a beautiful summer's day! This
weekend my family and I took a drive to the quaint Margaree Harbour to visit
my great uncle. I've been coming to this very small community since I was a little
girl. Located on the west side of Cape Breton Island, Margaree is blessed with
warm weather and a beach with water you can actually swim in. Side note: albeit
I am at the beach almost every day, where I live the water is unbelievably cold.
So no swimming, but the beach walks are enjoyable all the same! There's a 
reason the real estate is so cheap where we're at. In Margaree...not so cheap.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute and comfy with the knit and the mocs and this pretty ethno bag! I always have to think of fairies when I see you with your doll face and pretty hair so now you are a beach fairy Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just being by the water is enough. I absolutely love soaking in the feeling! Whether I be swimming or just walking by it, being by a large body of water makes me happy.
    Anyway, loooove your adorable outfit! The creamy neutrals are such a good look <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...