Thursday, July 31, 2014

Seaside Serenity

I can't help but think how serene these pictures seem when looking at
them. It's all a facade, believe me. If you had the ability to go inside my
head right now like some sort of Ms. Frizzle all you would hear is a loud
scream. It's a scream that stems from both fear and excitement of course.
My newspaper column is to start next week! I am still in a state of shock
and disbelief. I may or may not have plans to frame the first article and
hang it proudly on my wall....And since my column is about me exploring
my new island I thought I'd start to take more photos of what's around me.
It's coastal living here so anything I snap a shot of will go splendidly with
the nautical theme I seem to be obsessed with as of late. I will forewarn
you though: there will be endless pictures of trees and water 'cause that's
pretty much all that's around me! (And I wouldn't have it any other way)
Outfit:
Shirt // Thrifted
Necklaces // DIY
Dress // Thrifted 
Flats // Thrifted 
Watch // My Nanny's

8 comments:

  1. Such cute photo's! Those shoes are just too cute and you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in navy :) And trees and water are two of my favorite things so bring on the pictures of them haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, you look adorable and the setting is fantastic. Secondly, congrats on getting column!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I can only imagine that excited scream - actually, I can totally hear it! So excited for you and where you're heading Samantha, it'll only get better :)
    Your town really does look absolutely charming, and these photos make me want to visit!!!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, how exciting! Love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!
    www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such beautiful photos! can't wait to hear about your first column. i am loving this tie-front top and all of the nautical pieces in this outfit.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...