Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Mad for Plaid


A man does not plant a tree for himself. He plants it for prosperity.
    Alexander Smith




Good day!

   This is what I wore yesterday, which was a beautifully warm day. I thought it was a perfect look for a coffee date with a friend and a family dinner. This is the debut of my new blazer, and I absolutely adore it! Personally, I can't get enough of plaid, my closet is full of it. I love the navy blue and green together; wouldn't it look great with a red dress? I must mention my boots as well, they're my favourite! They're leather, so extremely warm, and lace-up, making it very easy to adjust for thicker or thinner socks and leg warmers.  Until next time! 

xo, The Rag Trade

Outfit:
Plaid  Blazer: GAP
Hat: Aldo
Black Dress: Thrifted
Black Leather Boots:Vintage
Brown Belt: Thrifted 

  

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! I have a skirt in the very same print from J. Crew. Wouldn't it be fun to wear the blazer with it? Maybe that's just my tackiness coming out. But I've often thought that particular tartan looks great with black, or red as you say. Lovely outfit!

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...