Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Telling Turquoise

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. 
    L. Frank Baum 

Outfit: Skirt (Forever 21), Shirt (Thrifted), Flats (Thrifted), Pocket watch Necklace (Thrifted)

    I must say, I feel as if I'm a ballerina in this skirt. It most likely has something to do with the skirt's bell shape mixed with a sheer, light, flowy fabric. This turquoise isn't a colour I would normally wear, I prefer browns and greens, but I love how the bright colour just pops! I do like to wear black a lot and it's nice to enliven such a drab colour. Although, there's nothing wrong with a complete black ensemble! 

Until next time, 
xo The Rag Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...