Saturday, December 15, 2012

Zebraic

Animals are such agreeable friends- they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. 
    George Eliot








Outfit: Sweater (Le Chateau), Top (Le Chateau), Satchel (Thrifted), Knit Infinity 
Scarf (Thrifted), Boots (Vintage), Belt (Thrifted), Necklace (Vintage) Ring & Earrings (Magnolia)

   I'm usually not one for animal print, but once in a while I like to don it. The black and white combo is also something I usually don't wear, I tend to find it rather harsh. But it doesn't hurt to do something different once in a while does it? I must mention my locket pendant as well- it was my great-grandmother's.  I love vintage jewelry, especially pieces given by family members. I find the floral pattern on the face of this locket to be the finest detail, it's what gives the pendant that vintage feel. Well, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend! 

Cheers,
xo The Rag Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...