Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wayward

Arrange whatever pieces come your way.
   Virginia Woolf


Outfit: Plaid Wool Skirt (Thrifted), Blouse (Thrifted), Bag (Thrifted), Wedge Boots ( Le Chateau)


   Nothing beats the cold like wool; we have become the best of friends! I've surrounded myself with wool hats, scarves, mitts, sweaters, socks, and lately wool skirts. Long ones are nice, and perfect for winter, but I find they can be tricky to pair boots with. In the fall I opt for flats, but when I have to go out and about flats won't cut it, so boots with heels it is. I don't often wear heels, perhaps once a week, and wearing them to walk around town and do last minute Christmas shopping was brutal! I was going to wear this outfit to a friend's Christmas shindig before I got chocolate all over my white shirt.... white clothing and me do not mix well, I'm much too clumsy for that! Have a fun time getting ready for the Holidays! 

Until next time, 
xo The Rag Trade 



1 comment:

  1. Love the whole outfit! Your hair is beautiful. Lovely blog<3 :)


    I would appreciate it, if you visit my blog too!:)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...