Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer is...

Outfit:
Thrifted // Cardigan
GAP // Striped Tank
Garage Sale (10 cents!) // Bracelet
Re-Purposed // Shell Pendant 
Thrifted // Jeans
Joe Fresh // Flats
Garage Sale ($1) // Satchel

Summer is peaceful walks on the beach, the hot sunning beating down
on you, the relish of a cool breeze.

Summer is sand between your toes, your skin smelling of sunscreen, and
freckled faces.

Summer is sweet buttery corn on the cob, deliciously juicy fruit, cold
drinks on the patio.

Summer is bright colours, billowy skirts, and beachy waves.

Summer is here and all I want to do is wear ensembles that are
reminiscent of the best time of year. I thought that this (years old)
striped tank top matched the beach perfectly - I'm just like the sand
and the waves now! Throw on a shell pendant and a beachy-themed
bracelet and I'm all good. Contrary to what might now be popular
belief, I don't actually live at the beach...only wishing I did...

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh, summer is where you are apparently!
    Haha, love the neutrals you're rocking here Samantha, they're so pretty and classic. Just like you :D
    And that last photo of Kobe makes me smile. So happy!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect description of summer. Glad you are enjoying the season so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and I really like this outfit. That bag is just perfect. And what a great description of summer, makes me miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, your writing conjures such lovely images of summer. Especially that relish of a cool breeze--aka a savior on a hot day, haha! These photos are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, and I especially love that final shot of your pup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog for the first time and i'm so happy i did! New follower!

    You have the prettiest hair, love the bangs! and that satchel- amazing! can't believe you got it for only 1 dollar!

    xo
    -maria

    PS.
    I'm hosting a shoe GIVEAWAY on my blog, go check it out lovely lady!


    City Laundry
    Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful casual outfit and so beachy too! I can definitely see how your new environment influences your outfits! Natural colours, more knit (because of the sea breeze I guess) and you really look like you've been on this beach for all your life, totally your place :) I really like the aztec bag and how Kobe is obviously enjoying car rides :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is gorgeous- love the color combo- so beach ready <3 Alex

    http://tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...