Thursday, July 11, 2013

Like A Bruise

Well, I'm not in Nova Scotia. My flight was cancelled, as were many others, because Toronto experienced some severe thunderstorms. Since Louisbourg is really more of a village than a town or city there are no direct flights there. It's such a peaceful picturesque place though, I can't wait to go! So my trip is just a little delayed, I leave Saturday instead. For now I'm enjoying the hot and sunny days here, and they sure are hot! 

 This dress/skirt (I was going to go with skress or drirt, but both are not very appealing audibly) can definitely be considered a veteran. It's many years old, and besides the many stain removal applications it has stayed in great condition! It's one of those dresses you can do a ton of different ways, it's like a whole new dress/skirt every time, a winner in my books! 
Outfit: Skirt/Dress (American Apparel), Top (Thrifted), Bracelet and Heart Studs (Forever21), Nail Polish (Essie- Where's my Chauffeur), 

4 comments:

  1. love that skirt and the simple black top you paired it with. you look great!

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful outfit and a gorgeous painting!!!
    xx

    http://modaytendenciasrtg.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, you are such a doll! i love your long locks with those bangs, i can't wait for my hair to grow longer. i love that skirt too!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh wow, the colours here are so gorgeous. Love the painting too, makes such a beautiful back drop :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...