Sunday, August 11, 2013

Just Another Summer Day

Before I go on to discuss anything else, I must ask, is this skirt orange? Sometimes I think it's tawny, other times I think it's downright orange. I can't decide and it's become quite the pressing issue right now. I know I promised bright and colourful summery looks before we transition into Autumn...but I just can't help myself, I'm drawn to the warm colours of Fall like an ant is to a picnic. 
This is now my favourite outfit- for me, the word "favourite" is used loosely, applied to many things, and changes frequently. Seriously though,  this outfit is almost as comfortable as my pajamas and I just adore lace (what could be more sweet and feminine than lace?) And I can wear brown with it, my absolute favourite colour. There I go again, throwing around that word. 
I feel my Nanny deserves a shout out in this post. This wonderful woman has always given me jewelry for gifts, for which I am immensely grateful- I'm like a magpie when it comes shiny things! When I was out east recently, I was given a handful of various pieces to add to my collection- it was as if Christmas came in July! These bell earrings are probably the cutest things I own and this agate pendant was made for me, I want to wear it 
each and every day. 
Outfit:
Skirt: Thrifted
Lace dress worn as top: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted 
Studded belt: Thrifted
Bell earrings and agate pendant: 
gifts from my Nanny

1 comment:

  1. Aw you look so pretty! Love your hair and make up and this cute hippiesque outfit, so perfect for summer! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...