Monday, September 16, 2013

Poles Apart

I'd like to share with all of you: I've won the award for fickleness! I
should anyways... Was I not, just yesterday, claiming that flats will be
the go-to shoe for me? And now I'm in boots? Lesson to be learned: take
nothing I say to heart. It may change later that day. Why am I so fickle?
I hung out with my beloved friend Mariane over the weekend and instantly
upon seeing her I was uber jelly of her outfit! She had the whole equestrian
thing going on and looked very mature and polished. Now I'll have to go into
the back of my closet and dig out the jeans I never wear. I'm not the biggest
fan of leggings, when you have a cat and dog and all of their hair sticks to
you and people ask if you need to shave your legs, you just don't want to
wear them. I guess I'm trying to say, don't get used to seeing these leggings!
Outfit:
Thrifted Boots
Thrifted Poncho
American Apparel Leggings
Thrifted Circle Necklace
DIY Necklace (shorter one)
Thrifted Ring

9 comments:

  1. That poncho looks SO cute on you! I think I am a very fickle dresser in what I like too so its not just you haha!
    Have a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so cute and autumnal! I love the cozy poncho and the necklace! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look.. perfectly bohemian and fall ready!! I am also loving your hair - I've been thinking about cutting mine but you make long hair look so good! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the prettiest poncho! I absolutely love mixing tones of brown, so this one is perfect. I can't wait to pull my boots out soon, they are always so cozy. And I concur on the leggings! We just got a couple of kitties and while I love them, I am not looking forward to their hair on my black clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look too cute in this outfit :) I would be jealous if I was hanging out with you and you wore this haha. I LOVE your boots, that chocolate brown color is so pretty and it's amazing that you thrifted them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, you're really pretty!
    Love this post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, that's something I hate about leggings too. I'm not a fan of them because of this!
    Love your polished look though, with the leggings tucked into the riding boots. Plus, this fringed poncho is fabulous!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look pretty as always :)
    I love your poncho it's look perfect on you!!!

    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look! Love follwing you!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...