Thursday, November 13, 2014

November's Time to Shine

I can't believe it's the middle of November and there are still leaves
on the trees and an absence of snow on the ground! It doesn't feel
right to start decorating for (ahem) the holidays with leaves still on
the trees, and yet, I don't want to wish away the leaves. I would like
the months of September through to December went by in slow
motion.  From then until June, fast forward. I've been trying to layer
outside of my usual dress and sweater box. It's a long eight months
of having to bundle up! I find layering can sometimes be difficult
when wanting to keep a ladylike figure. Vests are a great piece,
they add a little extra warmth, and right over your heart. What are
your tips for staying warm yet stylish during the cooler months?

Outfit:
Thrifted // Beret
Thrifted // Vest
Thrifted // Shirt
Thrifted // Belt
Thrifted // Bag
Thrifted // Jeans
Le Chateau // Boots

3 comments:

  1. Aaw Sam you always look fantastic in stripes, especially combined with this lovely trench vest!
    I'm a bit jealous now that I see all the beautiful shades of brown, red and yellow in your pictures! At the moment the weather here in Perth is nice but I still miss the autumn/winter transition a lot.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and great look!

    http://irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...