Monday, December 08, 2014

A Holiday Tree from Evergreen Country

Although I'm attempting to decrease my material gratification, there
is no doubt I'm a sucker for anything else holiday related. I haven't
had a tree in about six or seven years, so this season I wanted to go
all out. Paul and I headed to a ma and pa Christmas tree farm for the
ultimate experience in picking our tree. The farm was located in an
area with thick forests that go on for miles and miles.  I'll cheerfully
admit I was as giddy as a child walking through the endless acres of
fluffy evergreens. I might also admit that I took no part in the actual
cutting of the tree...I'm not sure I would be a very good frontier
woman! I see a new holiday tradition in the making....


Outfit:
Thrifted // Beanie
Thrifted // Scarf
Thrifted // Sweater
Thrifted // Jeans
Vintage // Boots

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! My family always did a fake tree so I've never had this experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you did indeed have a good holidays. You have such a knack for looking great even in cold weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...