Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Stay a While

As I said, I'm a little backlogged. These photos of a trip Paul and I made
are from Friday. My uncle received some fresh crab for the fam and so we
drove to Margaree Harbour, which is on the other side of the island, to pick
it up. I'll never pass down a reason to make this drive, the scenery is just
too picturesque! Neither of us have been to the quaint town of Baddeck,
which is on the way, so it made the perfect place to stop for lunch. We
strolled down the bustling main street until we found a bench that over-
looked the water and we ate while sailboats passed us by. I think the
floral crown and bow added to the romanticism of it all. We're going
to have to come back and spend an entire day enjoying this town.
Outfit:
DIY // Floral Crown
Thrifted // Dress
American Apparel // Dress
The Red Barn // Fishermen Knot Bracelet
Aldo // Flats

4 comments:

  1. such romantic pictures! you are so talented with all of your DIYs. love this pretty flower crown!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look and beautiful location, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are beyond gorgeous! I love your floral crown!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...