Sunday, October 13, 2013

Orange-asmic


Happy Thanksgiving weekend my fellow Canucks!  I hope you're
spending this time enjoying wonderful food surrounded by friends
and family. The holidays can be a little tough for me, only my sister 
and I live in the same city, the rest of the fam is spread out all over  
the country. The whole being the second largest country in the world  
can make travelling a bit difficult, and not to mention expensive.  I  
want my Mom's scrumptious cooking! Thankfully I received an invitation  
to a Thanksgiving dinner, so at least I won't be missing out on the 
traditional hearty foods - turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pumpkin 
and apple pie, oh, and cranberry sauce! Mmmm.   I'm going to eat 
myself silly!

I'm so glad I decided to experiment with some different coloured tights.

For the longest time it was always black.  I like to wear a lot of solids 
and dresses that are plain though (this dress I'm wearing now is a perfect
example), so I found coloured or patterned tights give a little life to the 
outfit.  My friend and I went shopping this week and I picked up these
orange tights, as well as red, a chocolate brown patterned pair, and a 
deeper purple.  I'm totally in love with these orange ones though - no
surprise seeing as I've been obsessed with the colour as of late.  And I
find they go wonderfully with the rusty colour of the dress.  Alright, off
I go to enjoy this sunshine we've been getting and eat, eat, eat! 


I take the majority of my pictures while I'm out walking Kobe, and I 
usually use the dog park as my background because it's picturesque 
and full of trees.  Most of the time it's just the three of us, but this time
this dog would not leave us alone. She didn't want anything to do with 
Kobe though, only wanted my leaf and to just be friends. Photo-bomb! 
Outfit:
Fancy Sox Tights
H & M Dress 
Aldo Hat
DIY Brooch
DIY Leaf Bracelet
Thrifted Beaded Bracelets 

8 comments:

  1. Haha, aww that dog is a cutie too!
    I love that you went with such bright tights, these hot orange tights are perfect for fall :)
    Mmmm, and don't get me all excited for Thanksgiving dinner...haha, it's too far away!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER;)

    WIESZ CO NOWEGO U MNIE??

    ZAPRASZAM http://more-fashionnnn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tights! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those tights so much! haha. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tights! Orange is such a fun color. Love that picture where the dog photo bombed too haha. Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tights!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...