Saturday, January 26, 2013

Achromatic Avoidance

What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.
      John Steinbeck 




Outfit: Dress (Thrifted), Cardigan (The Bay), Belt (Thrifted), Necklace Pendent (DIY)

Aren't Saturdays perfect for catching up with friends over hot beverages? 



My favourite coffee place is full of flowers, probably one of the only places in January!

  The black and white combination is not one I tend to wear, I find it can feel a bit fancy.  To combat this I added non-fancy accessories, like my tumbleweed necklace pendent, brown floral belt, and stone rings.  I just adore the ruffle on this dress too, and they say, detail around the bust works wonders for smaller breasted women.  So that's a plus I suppose... 
   And today since the weather dropped to a beautiful -10 I feel as if it's warm outside! So all that's needed today is a light cardi. 

Until next time!
xo, The Rag Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...