Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Romping in the Rain

I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.
    Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat 





Outfit: Boots (Target), Dress (H&M), Blue Shirt (GAP), Hat (Aldo), Pocket-watch 
Necklace (Thrifted),  Silver Filigree Ring (Magnolia),  Rose Ring (Thrifted)

My dog, Kobe, enjoying the mild rainy day. Couldn't resist putting this up! 

I thought this neglected chess table in the park such a melancholy image

    I don't know what I would do on rainy days without my wellies! I know the whales are a bit silly, but there'll come a time when wearing whales on my boots will have people thinking there's a loose screw in my head. So while I'm young, I shall embrace it!
    This dress is one of my favourites, I love the straps with the button detail. It makes me feel a tad like a little girl, especially so compared with the whale wellies. However, looking like a little girl wouldn't be the worse thing in the world, they have awfully cute style!
    As you can probably tell from my last few posts I've been attempting new things with my bangs.  I get bored with my hair always being the same, as I'm sure others out there do as well, but since I don't dye my hair I'm restricted to trying different styles. So side bangs maybe? The transition can be a little frustrating that's for sure!

 Until next time!
xo, The Rag Trade

3 comments:

  1. awww your boots are sooo cute <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so cute! You look fantastic!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots! You are adorable! I also love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...