Sunday, January 06, 2013

Cerulean

 Come fairies take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. 
   W.B. Yeats






Outfit: Scarf (GAP), Skirt (Twik/DIY), Blouse (Thrifted), Navy Wool Cardigan (GAP),
Belt (Thrifted), Leather Boots (Vintage), Winter Boots (Sorel), Hat (Aldo)


   I apologize for the being such an absentee blogger as of late; standing out in the freezing cold while having the flu isn't appealing in the slightest! Now that I'm almost completely better I'm ready to begin a new year of blogging! I have a few resolutions in regards to my personal style this year: less is more- my new rule is to remove one accessory before leaving the house, shop vintage more often, quality vs. quantity, and lastly, to try and bring back the class- think women of the twenties and fifties! 
   It's only January and I've already become irritated with the weather, I don't want snow and cold, I want warm weather and sunny days! It seems such a long while since I've felt the sun's warm rays on my exposed skin and the soft grass beneath my bare feet. It effects fashion considerably as well, especially in the shoe category! 
  Enough of my fussing! Life must go on.... so for now I shall make due and play in the snow with my dog! 

Till we meet again, 
xo The Rag Trade 






2 comments:

  1. I think I'm still enjoying the weather! It doesn't get too cold where I am though. I think I'll enjoy it until I get sick of my winter clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is the best colour ever and your dog is gorgeous :-)
    Also, amen to the "long while since I've felt the sun's warm rays"! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...